FARMINGTON FIELD CLUB
For Information regarding fees/application process, please contact our membership chair at email@example.com or fill out the form below!
It's that time of year again! Visit the Farmington Field Club and see how we can change your summer!
An FFC membership includes:
- Six Tennis Courts
- Three Platform (Paddle) Tennis Courts
- Three Pools
- Children's Play Area
- Picnic Area
- Locker Rooms
The Farmington Field Club is a family-oriented recreation facility. It consists of six tennis courts, three platform (paddle) tennis courts, three pools (general swimming, wading and diving), a children’s play area, a picnic area, locker rooms and a Clubhouse facility. A wide range of activities and lessons are available in the tennis, swim and paddle areas.
We have three membership options.
- Regular Family – couple or individual with dependent children under the age of 25 residing in the same household.
- Senior Family – couple but no resident children; must be age 67 or over.
- Regular – an unmarried person age 25 or over.
- Senior – a person over a certain age or over without resident children and no active spouse participation in Club activities.
- individual age 12-18; neither parent are members; limited to 2 Juniors per family
3. PLATFORM TENNIS ONLY
For more information please contact our membership chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Any change in membership status for the 2023 Season must be in writing to the club by October 31st as of 2022
SIGN UP OR GET MORE INFO: